Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our Discord

Hybrid View

AK

I Hath Prolonged This Message For Too Long...

Time and again I make an effort to rejoin the ranks of AnimeB after countless disappearances, and resume a daily habit of visiting every day, making posts and threads and catching up with my old friends.

Yet, after not too long I would find myself drifting away again, with plenty of other commitments both online and off to fulfill. I try to deter myself from writing this thread and officiating things, but I realize now that I have only been dragging what was inevitable, and so I have resolved to do it now.

Times have changed, and so have my interests. I now have a Facebook account to play with, an anime blog to work on, more online friends to network with, developing interests in other anime and manga besides Negima and Love Hina, an arduous school career to endure, and an even tougher life to live. I cannot make time to be here any longer. There is nowhere else to goo except maybe the Empire, which every now and then is inactive, and I have long since outgrown the games we play in Chit Chat. Many old comrades have already left the scene too, and while I still value those who remain, my path must diverge.

To all those who knew me, ZhangKhaiEn, hinarei, selo, Betong, SilasJ, Silver, The Emperor, pepe, Chao, Ryo Misaki, Ori Misaki, Aki, Finalbullet, Wolf, Shakey, Tyroki, aniki, Momo, Moonromance, Kiatsu, Fuzzy, Grey Fox, ShuiCe, Randompanzy, Bobcat, Kawasawa J,

My deepest gratitudes for your being here with me.

To everybody else, please continue to keep this forum strong. AnimeB has unarguably been the best place I could have spent two years of my early online life in. It has helped nurture me into the matured and educated netizen I am now. It has been a venue of epic moments and times I will never forget.

I am still contactable at my site, my Facebook, at DannyChoo.com, or through MSN. You may occasionally find me at the IRC Rizon server, in the #teamblue channel (Team Blue is a worldwide clan of anime enthusiasts/gamers who welcomes visitors to drop in for a chat) as well; I will always look forward to continuing valued friendships with you.

And so, here at his third anniversary of AnimeB membership, the other Mr. bids a final farewell to everybody here, and a merry Christmas to you all. All the best for 2009.

This is me, by the way.

P.S. I will return over a period of a few days to acknowledge all farewell messages. To everybody here, thank you once again.
    Last edited by AK; 26 Dec 2008 at 10:47 am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Onizuka Eikichi View Post
    Wow, this is a big turn around for AnimeB
    welcome back AK^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Nohido Keisuke View Post
    Wow, this is another big turn around for AnimeB
    come back soon AK^^

Blog Entries
    Well, it was nice knowing ya Mr Ak, although yeah, don't feel pressured to visit or to like the place, but make sure to drop sometime even if its like once or twice a year to say hi

Blog Entries
    Wait...so your Tokyo Stormtrooper? O.o Wow, I did not know that one. It's a sad thing to see you go then, even though I did not really know you, but take care in your future, and another thing, I would enjoy my room to be as organized and clean as yours was, including all the figures. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tokofan
    [Today 12:08 am] Dr. Tokofan: You're just so...Billalicious

AK
    lolwut?

No, that guy is Danny Choo. Go click the dannychoo.com link I have provided for you up there; that's who you're looking for. Just cos I have a stormtrooper helmet doesn't mean I'm Danny Choo. >_> I would dream to be him though.

And BTW, that organized place you refer to is not his room, that's his office.
    welcome back AK^^
    come back soon AK^^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    lolwut?

No, that guy is Danny Choo. Go click the dannychoo.com link I have provided for you up there; that's who you're looking for. Just cos I have a stormtrooper helmet doesn't mean I'm Danny Choo. >_> I would dream to be him though.

And BTW, that organized place you refer to is not his room, that's his office.

Room is a room. lol But thank you for clearing that up, guess I got ahead of myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Tokofan
    [Today 12:08 am] Dr. Tokofan: You're just so...Billalicious

Misaki of the Azure Sea Orca Misaki II's Avatar
    I'm sorry to see you go, AK. I still remember first meeting you back in the late summer of 2006; our first actual conversation concerned that AnimeB History project (which I totally failed to do) whose spiritual successor hina and Ryo have taken up in the past few months.

I would say you were the original AnimeB Historian, and your legacy has been and will continue to be passed down for internet generations to come.

I can understand your feelings totally. Times have changed; we've all changed. Such is life, as they say.

And while it is sad to see you go, it's empowering and refreshing to see someone leave on good terms for other pastures.

Take care, AK. We all wish you the best in your internet travels.

Signed, Ori Misaki, Esquire,

The True AnimeB Historian Wannabe
    Last edited by Orca Misaki II; 27 Dec 2008 at 9:08 am.
    えいえんのとびら

Eternity's Door

Blog Entries
    come back soon AK^^

Quote Originally Posted by Katajainen View Post
    It was your evil twin brother Keisuke who plotted for the Nohidolution! Not you!

You may call me "My Lord" Your God's Avatar
    Things change. And if the right things change and it frees up your time then hopefully you'll remember this place. And if you bump into Zhang see if you can't talk him into coming back.
    Vestri Pygaum Nobis.

AK
    Ori: I wouldn't call my attempts at compiling the AnimeB History a success myself, although I must acknowledge the path I have paved from hinarei and Ryo. Nevertheless, thank you for your appreciation. The friendship between the both of us will be one that I will always cherish and remember.

Nohido: Thanks, mate. :3 I'll try.

Your God: As you wish my lord. *Kowtows*
    welcome back AK^^
    come back soon AK^^

Blog Entries
    AK! you can't leave! tis not allowed!

well... hope you can find some time available to pop back in at some point, please always nice to hear from you

I do hope you're not determined to leave us altogether. Do us a favour and read through the Wiki and see what we've got for the history so far, though, on your way out ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Crono View Post
    [...]pretty epic in terms of epicness

Always sad to see old members leave, but I anyway wish you luck with everything else going on in your life, AK. Not that I've been too active myself lately, but I'll miss you anyway!

Hope to see you peek by from time to time.
    ...and a hopeful new year!

Blog Entries
    lol i am now quoted twice by AK
    Milord is right, try and drag Zhang here

Quote Originally Posted by Katajainen View Post
    It was your evil twin brother Keisuke who plotted for the Nohidolution! Not you!

Tremble at the gold Comic Sans text!
    Sad to see you go AK. Good luck, take care of yourself.
    Blog added to favorites. If I ever sort that folder out, I may visit you

Take care AK.

Take care of yourself! Try to pop in from time to time for old times sake if you find you have the time. *formal bow* Thanks for all the help you gave me when I first got here. best of luck with all your future endevours!

Member: Entire Chao Bao Zi, HKSS, Motoko Brigade, Zazie Brigade, Mei Sakura Brigade, Red vs Blue Brigade, Sakurazaki Setsuna Brigade, Evangeline: Vampiric Association, Izumi Ako Brigade, The Ghost~Ghost Sayo-Chan Brigade, Satsuki Yotsuba Brigade, Akira Okochi Brigade, Chisame Brigade, Ku Fei Brigade, Asuna Kagurazaka Brigade, Anya/Nekane Brigade, Mecha Brigade, .Hack//TWILIGHT HACKERS, Star Wars Brigade

Well... this sucks.

AK. I deleted you from my MSN at one point because, you know, I deleted MOST AnimeB people. You'll have to say hi to me on MSN so I can readd you or something.

Leaving eh? Can't be arsed floating like Ryo and I? Geez...

You great numpty...

Well. Guess I'll see you when I see you. Come on, it's me. I'm sure you didn't expect some giant, long arsed, tearful goodbye from me, did you? It's ME.

So I'll give you this.

[action=Tyroki]pulls the fingers at AK[/action]

You had best chat with me on MSN mister, or there will be big trouble... it involves leg humping, and it won't be my leg :3
    ◕ ‿‿ ◕

AK
    hina: Sure thing.

wålf-kun: Thank you very much. I appreciate it.

Nohido: The quote goes very nicely into my sig. Also, I'll give it a try. Hopes are not high though.

Ghost: Yeah, everybody tells me that. It's called drifting, and people like Ty and Ryo, as abovementioned, do it a lot. I don't quite feel up to drifting either as it puts me neither here nor there, so I thought I'd just save on the trouble. :/ Also, you're very welcome.

Ty: yeah, I'll drop you one. Although I'm starting to use IRC more frequently now. will we be humping random old grannies' legs too?

Nebuchadnezzar: Please do. It means a lot to me lol.
    welcome back AK^^
    come back soon AK^^

Aniki is my King
    Sorry for being late but I've really only been on my subscribed threads lately, but hey, you're back again!

OYA STORMIES, and half an hour form the time of writing have win new years eve.

Thread Information