Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our Discord

Dragon Ball Super: Broly

This movie is apparently making Broly canon, and already he doesn't look awful like the previous 'movies'. Gogeta is confirmed as being made canon with this as well. We're also getting some Bardock and variety of other characters as we get a little focus on the end of Planet Vegeta and the end of the Saiyan race (despite Freeza's losing his touch when it comes to genocide.)

The animation looks quick and fluid, and the general design has been reworked a bit to allow for speed to be a thing. Overall it looks like it's going to be really high quality and quite fun.

Edit: It should be noted that unlike the old Dragon Ball Z movies (outside of Battle of Gods and Resurrection F), Toriyama has actual input here.

Edit 2: Blizzard is a really weird song, and not right for the trailers. Ignore it.

Last edited by Tyroki; 18 Nov 2018 at 7:48 pm.
    ◕ ‿‿ ◕

Blog Entries
    All this makes me want is to play Dragonball Fighter Z
    Gi-sei
    You'll laugh at your fears when you find out who you really are

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo Misaki View Post
    I think only Bal's truly neutral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku View Post
    ".....Ye, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil.... for I am the meanest Son-of-a-bitch in the Valley!"

I keep wanting to, but the controls on PC are pretty clunky with a controller, and fighting games with a keyboard get really intense on the hands.

If I could save up a few hundy, I might try to make an arcade stick. Apparently it functions fantastically with an arcade stick.
    ◕ ‿‿ ◕

Blog Entries
    Haven't had much issues with arcade stick or PC, but I also haven't been keeping up with the game. It did pretty well at EVO and I'm looking forward to some new characters coming into this new year.

We should play sometime.
    Gi-sei
    You'll laugh at your fears when you find out who you really are

Quote Originally Posted by Ryo Misaki View Post
    I think only Bal's truly neutral.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku View Post
    ".....Ye, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no Evil.... for I am the meanest Son-of-a-bitch in the Valley!"

I'd be down for that, though I've barely played it due to all of the other games I play.

Meanwhile, Broly is looking to be a decent movie for a change. I can't say I care for this Blizzard track. They keep releasing trailers with it, and it just doesn't feel right.
    ◕ ‿‿ ◕

Dragon Ball Super Broly

Its official, on the website too and here are some comments from Toriyama.Everyone, are you familiar with Broly?Hes an incredibly strong Saiyan who only appeared in the old anime movies, and I apparently at least drew the designs for him, but I had practically no involvement with the anime at the time, so I had totally forgotten about the story content.So, about Broly. I hear these days, hes still very popular not only in Japan, but also overseas. Based on that, my editor suggested we have Broly appear in this next movie.I went ahead and watched the movies from back then, and I felt this could be quite interesting once I got right to work trying my hand at a story that incorporates him into the Dragon Ball Super series.While keeping in mind Brolys classic image so fondly in the more fascinating Broly.Naturally youll get to see fierce combat, but also, the encounter between Goku, Vegeta, and Broly. It also involves the Frieza Force and the history of the Saiyans, which end up having a major connection to everything. The story content turns out to be very large - scale and dramatic.Here comes that almighty Saiyan, Broly Im also including lots of other content all you fans will enjoy, so look forward to to it, and be patient a while longer for it all to come together

Thread Information