Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our Discord
    Blog Entries

PANTSU: An Incident at the Hinata Girls' Dorm

Scene: The roof balcony. Katajainen and Hinarei are leaning to the railing and admiring the sight over Kanagawa. The sun is shining.

Hinarei: ...So I set that prefix up for now, and it can be changed if we get other thoughts. [SFC], coloured white for Shinobu's pantsu!

Katajainen: Jeez, Hentairei, cancha be more quiet? This ain't no Molmol. Over here, the men in black are everywhere..! Here, let me help. Have a tissue.

Hinarei: Men in black? Pah! Let 'em come! They can't do nuttin' to me! pantsupantsupantsupantsupantsupantsupantsu

Katajainen: H-rei, it's not like you have committed any serious crimes. Yet. Usually you just get a WHOMP for unnecessary pantsu talk here. But saying all those things aloud equals looking for a bloody nose.

Hinarei: Pun intended?

Katajainen: Um, not really... I was just trying to translate a Finnish idiom...

Hinarei: You still have a thing or two to learn, oh Finn of Green!

Katajainen: ...I wonder if you have actually grown so confident during these times of widespread inactivity that you could as well declare a war between the ASR and the HKSS. Now, how could anyone reason that? Shinobu-chan and Kaolla-chan are so close friends and all.

Scene: The lounge, in the meantime. Kaolla and Shinobu have just returned from school and are still wearing their seifukus.

Kaolla (bouncy as ever): Aw, c'mon Shinobu, flashin' your panties is fun! Jus' look at me!

Shinobu: Kaolla, please... Besides, you know my men-in-black would beat up anyone seeing even a glimpse. I don't want anybody to get hurt. So let's forget about that.

Kaolla (pulling a remote control out of nowhere): Oh, you mean dem Aitchkayeses boys? I'll fix that prob fas'r'n you can say "nana"! BEHOLD MY NEWEST INVENTION!!

The camera does not show what Kaolla summons up. A close-up of her face full of fascination, followed by Shinobu's frightened expression. Next the camera zooms fast towards two HKSS agents standing in the other end of the room, startled by the sudden turn of events.

Shinobu: Uh oh...

The HKSS agents (trying to draw their Glock 17s): Holy SHHH...

Inspired by Hinarei and, of course, BobCat's numerous classic HKSS tales. My sincere thanks.
    Last edited by Katajainen; 28 Jun 2008 at 1:02 pm.

"I'm back an' I got a bigger gat!" (Sir Mix-a-Lot)

Cherish the memory of the Animeb Independent Volunteer Aerial Strikeforce, the Scandinavian Brigade, the Nosebleed Brigade, and every fan who fell in heroic battle for his or her favorite Hinata-sō girl! History ignored becomes history repeated.

he has been at war with the hkss, that's why he destroyed it here.

Blog Entries
    that's the way! HKSS cain't harm me! I has the protection of Kaolla Suu o_O That is, when se's not been distracted by something...

lovely storyline, mate Creative, and, what's more, this is a true event Idioms, mecha and pantsu. Great combination... wish I could have written this meself, but it'd have turned rambling and clunky if I'd tried Very neat

Quote Originally Posted by Crono View Post
    [...]pretty epic in terms of epicness

Adminpanzy! Like Modpanzy only cooler! ^_^ randompanzy's Avatar
    hehe nice job kata ^_^

Celestial Being's Gundam Meister Setsuna_F_Seisei's Avatar
    HKSS Raven team Operator: HKSS Raven scramble... i repeat... HKSS Raven scramble!!!

Azuma-Blade: huh an enemy? operator what's happening!!

HKSS Raven team Operator: There's a pantsu incident at the hinata-sou and our radar show that there are 5 MT's waiting outside!!!

Azuma-Blade: 5 MT's... which forces does it belong?

HKSS Raven team Operator: They belong to the Al-hentai MT..

Azuma-Blade: Al-hentai (Tsk those guys again) ok tell them that i'll be launching with the Excellion

HKSS Raven team Operator: Ok... Maintenance crew is the Excellion ready for launch?

Maintenance Crew: All AC parts is in perfect shape but it's PA (Primal Armor) Generator is still under repair so it can't deploy it's PA (Primal Armor)

Azuma-Blade: It will do as long as it can move!!!

Maintenance Crew: Ok.... everyone clear the path!!!

Azuma-Blade: Azuma-Blade Excellion LAUNCHING!!!!!!!!

*Launches in AC Excellion*

Blog Entries
    Do you mean that the al-Hentai are taking advantage of Kaolla's little experiment and attacking at the same time?

Cherish the memory of the Animeb Independent Volunteer Aerial Strikeforce, the Scandinavian Brigade, the Nosebleed Brigade, and every fan who fell in heroic battle for his or her favorite Hinata-sō girl! History ignored becomes history repeated.

well it seems like it that their target is the prototype SOUL AC's

Private Josun: (sips some sake as he pulls out popcorn to see whats gonna happen)

HKSS guy: Hey! We need to help ShinobU!!

Josun: Im a double agent. I work for both the Asr and the HKSS, so you can stuff a nana covered with shinobus panties down your throat and leave me to my snack.

Blog Entries
    Wha... What a flame!

Not exactly a flame, just me distracting a guard while i unleash a secret weapon....

SHINOBU KITTY!!

STUN THEM WI YOUR CUTENESS!! THEN ILL GET SHINOBUS PANTIES AND SELL THEM BACK FOR A FEW MIL!!

Adminpanzy! Like Modpanzy only cooler! ^_^ randompanzy's Avatar
    [action=randompanzy]is stuned [/action]

randompanzy: i i just wanna hug it and never let go

*runs up and huggy glomps her*

Blade: Darn they're taking advantage at the hinata-sou while i've been stripped off as a raven!!!

*runs towards shinobu's room*

*sneaks into Shinobus room via secret tunnel that NBB users secretly use to watch shinobu dress, then steals several pantsu and bras*

MUWHWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! I STOLE SHINOBU'S PANTSU!!! AND HER BRAS!!!!

NOW ITS TIME TO RUN FOR ME LIFE!!!!

*escapes via a working mecha tama*

Blog Entries
    "Lirik Endivian vs. Her Kawaiiness' Secret Service"... Not a bad idea for a roleplaying thread.

Still, this might be the harshest provocation against the HKSS ever since Zhang stopped frequenting.

lol XD

KC
    i don't know if i should laugh, or be incredibly creeped out

Blog Entries
    Creeped out by what? My original story fragment or some of the consequences?

Thread Information