Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our Discord
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: School Rumble

Blog Entries

School Rumble

Have any of you seen/heard about this anime named School Rumble? its been compared with Azumanga Daioh in funnyness, but this anime actually has a storyline. And ive been to lotsa forums and i hear great stuff about it, so i cant wait to get eps 1 n 2 to start watching it (ive got 3-8) If u wanna download, go here http://www.wannabefansubs.net/?page=rss.php

Brief Description:

The Characters

The Story

Tsukamoto Tenma is a 2nd year highschool student. Like many girls her age, she has fallen in love. However, currently she is unable to confess her feelings to the person she likes, her classmate, Karasuma Ouji yet. To add to that, she found out that Karasuma is transferring to another school in a year!
    Nevertheless, supported by her sister Yakumo and her friends, Tenma tries to confess her feelings through various method like disguising herself as a nurse or firing countless arrow letters at Karasuma.

On the other hand, Harima Kenji, a 2nd year high school student (and a delinquent) is also in love with Tenma. Not being able to confess his feelings, Harima gets depressed day by day. In addition to that, witnessing Tenma and Karasuma having lunch together, the miserable Harima wandered off on a purportless journey.

And here are some cool wallpapers
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...me/Kensuke.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...allpaper14.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...wallpaper4.jpg
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...wallpaper8.jpg

I've seen up to episode #9, that show is just awesome, I was gonna post a thread about it this weekend but you beat me to it lol

You can get episodes 1-2 from this subber, they both made a good job i think.
    http://dashfansubs.blogspot.com

I'll post more about it this weekend.

PS: links in your post don't work.
    Some people wish to get what they deserve, while others fear the same.

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." -Alphonse Elric

Blog Entries
    Hey thanx Dingosses!! i was searching around for those just rite now . Oh yea, ill try to fix the links thingies.

EDIT. :bawl: too late, since the anime has been licensed, they removed all of the torrents from scarywater and the links dont work anymore . How sad, guess ill wait till wannabe subs em . Oh yea, and suprnova doesnt seem to work anymore

EDIT 2 : Ah well after browsing for a while, i found em here, hope theyre not raws
    ep 1 and 2 : http://www.downloadanime.org/index.p...=com_datorrent
    in the search thingy, search for School rumble XD

Just did a search on downloadanime.org and tokyotosho.com and I didn't find any english subs for eps 1-2, but I did see spanish subs (sharingam).

Let me know (pm) if you can't find them, we'll figure a way for you to get them
    For fans of Azumanga Daioh, this serie is just too good to pass up, plus the opening and closing theme are most excellent

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." -Alphonse Elric

Hinata-Sou Resident
    :......looking at the character guide I don´t see anything that makes me think it can even begin to think of rivaling with Azu....

Blog Entries
    but who knows... hard to tell from appearances, eh?

I like the Ouji comment... Curry... XD numnums...

Quote Originally Posted by Crono View Post
    [...]pretty epic in terms of epicness

Hinata-Sou Resident
    Still it gotta be good,to be able to equal Azu........Azu is in my mind the best comedy I´ve EVER seen,that doesn´t count for just anime.....

Blog Entries
    well... try and pick it up. It's been licenced, so there'll be quite a wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Crono View Post
    [...]pretty epic in terms of epicness

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie
    Still it gotta be good,to be able to equal Azu..
    I never said it was equal to Azumanga Daioh (but it's pretty close in terms of fun watching), what i meen is that if you enjoyed Azumanga, i'm pretty sure you'll like School Rumble and that it would be worth the d/l (if you can find it). The only similarity between the 2 shows is the fact that it revolves around a bunch of school kids. The balance of the show is totally different (AD being only girls Vs SR with boys&girls). What makes the shows alike is the type of humor used, lotsa silly everyday stuff. Anyway I guess the only way for someone to know is to see it.

*One of the characters looks alot like Tsuroko but her hair isn't black :jawdrop: *

Blog Entries
    Oh hey dingosses, i downloaded those from sharingam, and it would be alrite if they were in spanish cos well..uhmm... yea.. but no. theyre in portuguese . so yea, id appreciate ur help

Hinata-Sou Resident
    Well.....maybe I wouldn´t mind getting a hand on this.......>_>

Here's a little snip from the intro (av size) with the main character Tenma-Chan i've ripped/edited

Blog Entries
    , thats pretty good Dingosses, are u gonna use it ?

I don't think so, as much as i like Tenma, i think i like all the characters from School Rumble equally, except for maybe her sister who's über cool
    There's also the fact that Lucy is now occupying my av spot <3

PS: you can take the av if you wish, i can tag it for you if you want, you'll just need to host it or upload it to the board.

Blog Entries
    Oh sure!, sadly i cant upload it to photobucket currently, some "*Logged in read only for maintanence" thingy came out. But yea, ill use it

Save the file in your system, then in the avatar window, upload it directly to animeb forum. You don't need a fle host for the avatar, just for the sig/message content

Blog Entries
    Very true! XD...
    if anyone ends up dizzy, its dings fault! lol jk
    Thanx!

Hinata-Sou Resident
    Still prefer Azu! XD

[img]insert osaka here[/img]

Well the opening/ending album i found via torrents weren't mp3s but APE files. I had to learn what those were and figure out how to convert them. It took a little while but it was well worth it to end up with the full lenght songs

Hinata-Sou Resident
    They´re more addicting than "Sora Mimi Cake" ?....

Again something I doubt

Azu should´ve used the song yomi sings as an ending theme
    it is very addictive when chiyo sings it

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information