Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our Discord
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

What are you watching these days?

Simple question, what are you guys watching, on the TV or computer it doesn't matter. Movies/tv-series/animes, just name it.

For myself, i'm watching Naruto each week when the episode comes out, same goes for One Piece, currently getting my hands on #107 , and in my free time, i'm watching the whole serie again for the second time (one piece), then i'll move on to a new show.
    Some people wish to get what they deserve, while others fear the same.

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." -Alphonse Elric

Blog Entries
    Hmm.. well im currently watchin Vandread, im on ep 10 rite now, and on da tv, nothing really, lol not much time for tv now sadly, everynow n then i get a chance to watch just some comedies including but not limited to () : According to Jim, George Lopez Show, 8 simple rules, and yea sometimes my precious Family Guy dvds .....
    :

Hinata-Sou Resident
    Dragonball. We're about to get the final bit of it over here for the first time, so I'm looing forward to that.

Aside from the weather channel (and the Olympics a few weeks ago), i hardly watch TV except for the occasional movie rental/trade/bought.

Watched One Piece #107 last night.. and well yeah it was kinda boring (had too much expectations after #106), hope #108 won't let us down and be filled with action

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return. To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of equivalent exchange. In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth." -Alphonse Elric

Didn't really watch tele often, just the news.
    Currently rewatching Saikano -The Last Love Song on this Little Planet, and GunParade March. Mai chan~~~~~~ ! My second Motoko ! <3

Finally found time to watch Tokyo Godfathers last sunday.

Damn you Gainax and Takami Akai! Stop making me cry over a game!

Remember Princess Crown and be ready to be moved again this May 17.

i am currently watching, Inuyasha, Naruto, Maburaho. dont watch much else then that ^_^;
    COMING SOON: a ...sig..of sorts..and maybe some witty text?

One Piece.

Hinata-Sou Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Kei
    One Piece.
    It looks like a bizarre piece of work, judging by your avatar.

Hinata-Sou Resident
    I watch the newest naruto episodes when I can get a hold one em,and of course I watch LH <3

Quote Originally Posted by Betong Ã…sna
    It looks like a bizarre piece of work, judging by your avatar.
    If you start from the beginning, it's not that weird, but i admit it's really something else. After hearing Kei ramble on about the serie for so long, i just had to try it, and now i'm hooked.. THX KEI !!!

Hinata-Sou Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingosses
    If you start from the beginning, it's not that weird, but i admit it's really something else. After hearing Kei ramble on about the serie for so long, i just had to try it, and now i'm hooked.. THX KEI !!!
    Yeh, I'll probably follow in your footsteps there. How many eps is it? And should I watch or read it first?

I think episode #201 just got out in Japan this week, i'm currently following a sub collection, currently at #108. i can't say about the mangas since i haven't checked them out yet, i think there's twenty something volumes out it french, don't know how far behind they are.

I just watched a couple episodes, Naruto #100, boring filler episode, i usually don't mind them but this one was bad. One Piece #108, this was pretty good, can't wait for #109

I'm starting the serie RahXephon tonight, i've been wanting to see this one for a while, even more since my trip to Toronto where i attended a anime music video workshop, it's the best AMV i've ever seen (euphoria).

Hinata-Sou Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingosses
    I'm starting the serie RahXephon tonight, i've been wanting to see this one for a while, even more since my trip to Toronto where i attended a anime music video workshop, it's the best AMV i've ever seen (euphoria).
    What's this one about, then?

Quote Originally Posted by www.animeacademy.com
    Title: RahXephon
    Genre: Action
    Company: Bones
    Format: 26 episodes
    Dates: 1/21/2002 to 9/10/2002

It's the year 2012, and the entire world, except Tokyo, has been destroyed... or that was what Kamina Ayato was taught at school. When Tokyo is attacked, Ayato finds himself escaping the city in a secret weapon: RahXephon. What he learns away from his city is that everything he knew was a lie; the rest of the world is not only populated, but also at war with Tokyo. Now, Ayato, along with RahXephon, is a pivotal part of a war he didn't know about, and a nightmare he doesn't want to take part in. - summary by Griveton
    Many call it a ripoff from Neon Genesis Evangelion, from what i've seen, i don't think it is, guess people have to see it to decide.

Hinata-Sou Resident
    I've seen neither anime, but the description doesn't sound like Evangelion's.

oooh i just started watching full metal alchemist. Great anime ^^
    COMING SOON: a ...sig..of sorts..and maybe some witty text?

Getting Started
    anyone seen elfen lied yet? calling this one gory and violent is an understatement. im patiently awaiting ep8 to be released. i guess you could call it a mix between ghost in the shell, kono minikuku, and chobits.....with the violence of berserk.

As if i care......
    yes...

i got elfen lied already...

the comic and anime... both in raw : )

lots of blood : ) i like it alot

currently : reading death note...

great comic

Just finish reading .hack//Bracelet of the Dusk manga, it is a whole lot better then the anime version.

Also, The Beautiful World the novel, excellent ! The anime have manage to follow the story quite closely to the original.

Damn you Gainax and Takami Akai! Stop making me cry over a game!

Remember Princess Crown and be ready to be moved again this May 17.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information