Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our Discord
    Blog Entries

The Talk To Kanako Thread

I've noticed that some of the other brigades have threads like these, and they work really well, so it seems fitting that GHK should have one, too. The format will be as follows: each person starts their post by answering the question posed in the post above theirs, and then asks Kanako a new question, which will be answered by the person who posts after them. Ready? Good. Let's start:

Ammaranth: Kanako, you've turned in a very strong showing over at Maze of the Dark, fighting Eva to a standstill in the poll, and demonstrating that you seem to have a lot of very loyal supporters. What do you think of your popularity, and what would you say to your fans?
    Last edited by Ammaranth; 7 Dec 2009 at 1:25 am. Reason: capitalization error

you can read it here on animeb by going to: http://www.animeb.com/fanfiction/138...tml#post428760

Hikkikomori faces of despair
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammaranth View Post
    I've noticed that some of the other brigades have threads like these, and they work really well, so it seems fitting that GHK should have one, too. The format will be as follows: each person starts their post by answering the question posed in the post above theirs, and then asks Kanako a new question, which will be answered by the person who posts after them. Ready? Good. Let's start:

Ammaranth: Kanako, you've turned in a very strong showing over at Maze of the Dark, fighting Eva to a standstill in the poll, and demonstrating that you seem to have a lot of very loyal supporters. What do you think of your popularity, and what would you say to your fans?
    Kanako: I am indeed surprised to be contending in against Evangeline in on a poll made on her own brigade. *Looks a the recent update* Well, it seems the latest votes have placed me in the lead. I am pleased with the loyalty of my fans taking over another brigade. Now is only my big brother was this loyal to me...

Mandrake:Great to hear that my vote placed you in the lead. Now, I was wondering Kanako, how is your pussy feeling?....<.< >.> 0.0 Cat! I mean your pussy cat! You know, Kuro!
    Last edited by Mandrake; 8 Dec 2009 at 10:15 pm.
    "So a baby seal walks into a club..." Anonymous person making a very depressing joke.

Blog Entries
    Kanako: Kuro's fur is very soft. Cats don't take baths, but I have this wonderful foaming dry bath spray that I brush him with. The only problem is that Keitaro won't pet Kuro enough, which is really a shame, because Kuro likes Keitaro VERY much, and wishes to spend more time with him. Other than that, my cat is doing fine. Or were you talking about something else?

Ammaranth: You mentioned Keitaro. What are your plans concerning him? He seems very set on Naru. But you're not one to give up. Do you have a particular strategy for winning him back to you?

you can read it here on animeb by going to: http://www.animeb.com/fanfiction/138...tml#post428760

Well... I have a plan to have him spend some quality time with me. All I need is some rope, duck tape, and a place to hide the wench. Afterward, I will use my extraordinary disguise skills to fool my dear brother into spending some quality with me that I am more than happy to take advantage. Hey, did you know that I am very good with my hands? Ask Motoko, she knows about how wonderful my hands are to the touch.

Ah, I see.... *nose bleeding* Now that you mentioned it, what exactly did you do to Motoko for her to declare that you took away her chastity?
    "So a baby seal walks into a club..." Anonymous person making a very depressing joke.

Blog Entries
    Kanako: Miss Aoyama is highly emotional, and prone to exaggeration. Personally, I think this is probably due to her being extremely sexually repressed. She probably just needs a good --

Kuro: MEOW! Censorship, meow!

Kanako: --ing to help her relax. But as for me, all I did was grope her, and I did it more for shock value than anything else.

Ammaranth: You're making quite a mess over in MotD. What do you think of Negima, and of Eva, Chacha, and Chach0 in particular?

Kanako: What can you say about them? I really don't care about them. One is a cursed doll that looks like it one of Su's crazy inventions meant to scare people like Shinobu. The robot has feelings which I find rather pointless if you are trying to get work done. As for Eva? She is just a brat for all I care since she reminds me of Sarah if she had magic powers.

Mandrake: Talking about magic, what magic power would you like to have and for what purpose would you use them?

Blog Entries
    Kanako: (thinks for a moment) I'd use magic powers to attend to Keitaro's every want and need. Of course, I do that anyway, but magic would just make things easier. At first I had stopped short of saying I would use them to get Keitaro to pick me over Naru, but after thinking about it, I would. I'm better for him -- I think about what HE wants. She only thinks about what SHE wants. I'll do whatever it takes to make Kei-kun happy, and so in the long run, being with me will be in his best interests, so I can be a little Machiavellian in this case. Past that, I'd use magic powers to fix up the hot springs, and probably punish those other Hina girls a bit for being such ingrates for all of these years.

Ammaranth: You've got quite a fan base, even though your time in both the manga and anime is brief, but we really don't get to know you that well. What's something interesting your fans don't know about you?

Thread Information