Why not share with each other our favorite series. It can be about anime or manga, just your absolute favorite or something like a top 5. Do your thing!

For myself it is this:
Manga top 5
1. Slam Dunk
2. Great Teacher Onizuka
3. H2
4. Suzuka
5. One Punch Man

Anime top 5
1. Slam Dunk
2. Great Teacher Onizuka
3. Death Note
4. Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
5. Hikaru no Go

These are like the series I constantly rewatch or reread, which makes it an easy list to make for me. But eventhough the top 2 is the same in both lists, the others were not, let me explain.

-H2 is Adachi Mitsuru at his best. Selo would say cross game and other fans would say Touch. Both also great, but I prefer H2. It is by far his longest serie (freaking 34 volumes!), and I cannot get enough of his stories. The anime however is only 41 episodes. Not cutting it.
- Suzuka is wonderful, it is so down to earth and doesn't have a fairytale ending, pluspoints! Anime cut out a big part of the story, the down to earth, not a fairytale ending, no pluspoints!
- One Punch Man anime is just not far enough for me to rank it high. That is it.
-Death Note anime is better than the manga for me, purely because of the ambiance. Sound, the suspense, the soundtracks makes the anime just more entertaining.
-I never bothered to read the FMA manga all the way through.
-Hikaru no Go manga adds an extra arc to the story, however, it is the weakest arc in the series. The Anime is nice to the point, not too long with its 75 episodes and watching the Go matches is more enjoyable in the anime.