Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our Discord

Card Captor Sakura: Clear Card

Okay, I'm going to preface this by saying that I did NOT care for the original.
    So why did I watch this one, you may ask. Well... because it's absolutely gorgeous O.O
    No really. They went absolutely insane on the designs and the art in general, so much so that it is a visually pretty anime.

Storywise, it basically hit's the reset button. Sakura loses access to her old cards, has to obtain new ones.

But who cares. It's visually gorgeous!

Worth it for that alone. Also if you liked the original Sakura, I'm sure you'll like this.
    ◕ ‿‿ ◕

Oh yeah, we got custom user titles. Mr.Anderson's Avatar
    So I was wondering a while back why this sounded familiar basides that apparently this was a great series according to a sizable nostalgic US portion of the internet (seriously, the amount of people that said this was pretty good back in the day is impressive). And that is the fact that apparently I own the first two managa volumes.... I was flipping through my bookshelves of my preferred manga/light novel vendor and there they were. With it's own free background..

I actually know nothing of any manga or anime adaptations of any incarnations at all. Don't even know what to expect, but I'll probably find the time after reading some more Index light novel volumes (and also Overlord).

Thread Information