Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our Discord
  • Suiginto is your new Skin Mod

Hey all! a bit of news at last

Since someone who shall remain nameless swept through the panel and did a clean-up of some unused groups, we lost our Skin Mods setup.

I have given the inquisitive and creative Suiginto Skin Mod rights to see if he can get to grips with vB skinning and create us some new styles.

Wish you luck in your new role, Sui!

FB, if you're still about at all, you're welcome to have this position reinstated too, and you can get yer work on AnimeBlu finished
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Suiginto is your new Skin Mod started by hinarei View original post
    Comments 10 Comments
      Suigintou -
      Who's Suiginto?... I don't know who the hell that person is... but he's gonna pay for stealing my position and stuff...

Nya... oh thats me... Thx for giving me this chance to prove my skinning skillz (if such a thing even exist) anyway I'll see what I can come up with this folliwing week (if my work allows me to have a little sparetime - SO BUSY WITH CORRECTING DEAD LINKS - People need to learn how they update link... instead of )
      ☼Pepe☼ -
      Hey hey hey, good luck with that hopefully you can help make this site prettier~

Also, just ICYDK, some skins don't work with other features, like the Suubox, so that might be in your power to fix XD
      Suigintou -
      Thanks

I will buy vBulletin myself very soon as I want to upgrade my own forum to a better OS - SMF does not live up to my expectations. Hopefully vBulletin will... else I just wasted shitloads of money ^^

Then I will get some practice in everything anyway ^^ maybe I can fix the suubox in other skins aswell
      Aeris -
      I would love to be on this team of peepsI'm good at site design and cool color schemes.
      Suigintou -
      Quote Originally Posted by ☼Pepe☼ View Post
      Hey hey hey, good luck with that hopefully you can help make this site prettier~

Also, just ICYDK, some skins don't work with other features, like the Suubox, so that might be in your power to fix XD
      It is now in my power to add the Suubox in themes MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *GOING INSANE*.... (more than usual)

Dunno if I'm allowed to edit the other skins which are missing the Suubox though (Hina... Style?)

Anyway this is what I've been working with so far: (Remember everything is still work in progress and will be changed... this cannot even be compared to an alpha version of the skin I have in mind...)
      Style -
      Good luck don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything, Im everyday on irc in our channel #animeb (irc.deslink.com) or bbm: 26D5CB8A or msn or whatsapp... I dunno why hina doesn't use any of that ¬¬

Go to the template: FORUMHOME
      Then Find: $navbar
      Add this underneath the code: <!--{%SHOUTBOX%}-->
      hinarei -
      Quote Originally Posted by Suigintou View Post
      Who's Suiginto?...
      I... err... so I spelled your name incorrectly. Not a great start At least it's pronounced the same

Quote Originally Posted by ☼Pepe☼ View Post
      hopefully you can help make this site prettier~
      it's worth a shot, don'tcha think? I do like AnimeBlu, but I'd like to see some more choice around here for other folks. I tend to just stick on one theme and stay there, but I know other members aren't such fogeys like me

Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
      I would love to be on this team of peepsI'm good at site design and cool color schemes.
      Have you got any experience in vB/forum skinning, Aeris? I can give you rights if ya like

Quote Originally Posted by Style View Post
      [words]I dunno why hina doesn't use any of that ¬¬
      I don't have a BlackBerry, or whatsapp (don't know what that is). I've never found IRC to be a particularly welcoming place and its entirely separate from the forum, so... meh. I do have MSN, I'm just not on it all the time

Looking good so far, Sui! Is that image just a placeholder or are you going to name the site after yourself as you gradually take over?
      ☼Pepe☼ -
      Quote Originally Posted by Suigintou View Post
      It is now in my power to add the Suubox in themes MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA *GOING INSANE*.... (more than usual)

Dunno if I'm allowed to edit the other skins which are missing the Suubox though (Hina... Style?)

Anyway this is what I've been working with so far: (Remember everything is still work in progress and will be changed... this cannot even be compared to an alpha version of the skin I have in mind...)
      Hey nice I'm currently using BPixel theme, so I hope you guys can get it integrated soon
      Suigintou -
      There you go... 2 new skins (still in testing phase though... the may come changes as I haven't checked everything for bugs/color fails)

First one:
      Evangeline (I missed the Halloween skin of Eva)

Second one:
      Strikes Witches (Requested by our own Hina waffle :3) - I will upload some child skins for that with another Top banner for the different characters in Strike Witches
      hinarei -
      lovely I like the new skin, but it's tough to use 'em If I change skins I get booted off the server. It's the site's way of telling me I should stick with what's familiar

The Halloween one went away a while ago. That was one lovely skin

I adore the Strike Witches one. I wasn't prepared for the sharkskin post background on that one, but I would have banned you if you hadn't given Fran-chan her starring role