Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our Discord
  • @animeb.com email addresses

Hello, I'm using the service google apps for animeb.com and they give me 50 free email accounts and I thinked why not offering this to the public in general?

Well the thing is if you want a [email protected] email address please send me a private message or post on this thread your desired email address

You will have 7gb of space, a cool email and all the google services

There is a second option too, if you want an email redirection, you could have your @animeb.com redirected to another email you use.

PS: http://mail.animeb.com <--- Webmail URL

*Limited Time Offer
    This article was originally published in forum thread: @animeb.com email addresses started by Style View original post
    Comments 8 Comments
      Aeris -
      OMG i must have this
      ]
      email address requested:

Aeris[at]animeb.com
      Mr.Anderson -
      andy[at]animeb.com
      Thank you ^^
      hinarei -
      ooh o_O Previously only offered as redirect, but now accounts on their own! Nice offer, Stylish.

Think I'm okay with my redirect for now hinarei_at_animeb_dot_com

Oh, is Eva's redirect still in place?
      Style -
      nah if eva wants her redirect she will have to ask it again please check your private aeris and mr. anderson
      hinarei -
      I see. Either her board's not active or she doesn't want people to email her then... fair enough. I ask because that's the only one I've noticed being used outside of this board
      'Silas -
      After some thought I've come up with ways to actually use this mail, so I'll graciously accept

silas[at]animeb.com

Thanks style and cheers!
      urashima_keitarou -
      wow thats cool
      i want to please
      [email protected]
      Betong Åsna -
      Ooh, this sounds good! Is it still going? I'll take betong at animeb dot com, if it is!