Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our Discord
  • Aeris added to Skin Mods team

Hot on the heels of our recent promotion we have another announcement. Aeris has joined our Skin Mods team!

I'm not sure how much experience our team has in vB skinning, but if we give 'em time and support I'm sure we'll get some cracking styles out of 'em

Good luck, Aeris! Yell if you need anything!
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Aeris added to Skin Mods team started by hinarei View original post
    Comments 10 Comments
      Aeris -
      yay! i'm working on them as we speak, and sui if you need to contact me for any reason don't hesitate.
      Suigintou -
      Oh sure... that goes both ways :3...
      Next week I'm gonna experiment with some CSS coding (don't worry Style/Hina I won't touch the Main.CSS file heh)
      hinarei -
      yeah, I reckon you should probably steer clear of that

Hope your efforts bear fruit, folks! I like the skins I'm seeing so far. 3 new skins in about a week. Ridiculously more productive than I would ever had been
      Aeris -
      boredom has it's privelages XD
      Suigintou -
      Quote Originally Posted by Aeris View Post
      boredom has it's privelages XD
      Edit: Boredom at work has its privileges

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
      hinarei -
      I reckon announcing new skins would be a good idea, folks. Not everyone realises you've done work so far.

how's about, rather than chatter about new skins in News, chatter goes in Creative?

Hide skins you're working on, link to styles so people can test 'em, then announce 'em when you run 'em out into the wild after feedback from people who know how to use Photoshop or what constitutes a properly-constructed theme (not me, in other words). That way you can work on skins and iron out kinks, and also take requests for changes or new themes
      Miroku -
      Congrats, Aeris. Do us proud.
      hinarei -
      I'm quite pleased with the work both Sui and Aeris have done so far. Admittedly what with the lack of people about they may not feel quite so motivated, but I'm glad they've given their work an airing
      ☼Pepe☼ -
      I should check out what new skins they have to offer
      Aeris -
      yes you should, and i sould start putting some of my paper designes into the site. maybe when i have a strecth of time.....

(looks at schedule)

Damnit!