Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our Discord
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tucker

Thread: Reread of Love Hina

Loves Naru

Reread of Love Hina

Wow its currently about 11:50pm est, Jan. 12th 2014 and I just finished about a 12 hour reading streak all 14 books what a ride. I picked up the first one and just meant to read a couple chapters but i got caught up in that wonderful story again. Its had to believe after almost 9 years since I last read it that it still can pull me in like that. Even though I knew where it was going the ending still got to me an I am not to proud to admit that I teared up again. I just hope sometime in the future we get another peek into that world. Wouldn't that be just great.

I can't express with words how much I love this series. Except Forever and a Day.
    Last edited by Tucker; 13 Jan 2014 at 1:42 am.
    Balmung likes this.

Ittouhei of the Naru Brigade

Yeah. It's definitely a great manga. A staple of my childhood. I've been wanting to pick it up and read through it again. I've been watching my DVDs, but the manga is so much more enjoyable.

Loves Naru
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrömancy View Post
    Yeah. It's definitely a great manga. A staple of my childhood. I've been wanting to pick it up and read through it again. I've been watching my DVDs, but the manga is so much more enjoyable.
    The anime is enjoyable but the manga is way better. They skip over to much in the anime.

After I reread it I got into the mood to write some of my own chapters to add to the story. Which I have really enjoyed doing. After all the times I had read it in the past I finally realized I wanted to write some of my own.

Ittouhei of the Naru Brigade

Blog Entries
    Did you read the HKSS manga?

Thread Information