Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Instagram Join our Discord
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roll Call!

Padawan Erogamer
    Blog Entries
    We can bat around ideas all day, but it's not gonna drum up activity guys . You both know that.

As much as any of us would hate to say it, I'll be the bad guy here and do it: Love Hina has passed it's prime. There's no more... or not much... money being made on it right now. There'd be a lot of interest in reviving it, I'm sure, from fans already into it and/or just getting started. But the Japanese side of things has closed up shop.

Now.... what hasn't been said about Kanako? What hasn't been done for.... or in some cases, to .... Kanako?

We all have busy lives away from this place. Families. Jobs. Social circles (unless you don't, in which case you are the stereotypical basement dweller ). I have health issues which aren't gonna go away for a long time, if ever. So.... what's to be done?

I'm up for anything which wouldn't take too much time to do... or if it does, I can get back into it when I can afford to .

"Pantsu. That is all."

Hikkikomori faces of despair
    Quote Originally Posted by Miroku View Post
    We can bat around ideas all day, but it's not gonna drum up activity guys . You both know that.

As much as any of us would hate to say it, I'll be the bad guy here and do it: Love Hina has passed it's prime. There's no more... or not much... money being made on it right now. There'd be a lot of interest in reviving it, I'm sure, from fans already into it and/or just getting started. But the Japanese side of things has closed up shop.

Now.... what hasn't been said about Kanako? What hasn't been done for.... or in some cases, to .... Kanako?

We all have busy lives away from this place. Families. Jobs. Social circles (unless you don't, in which case you are the stereotypical basement dweller ). I have health issues which aren't gonna go away for a long time, if ever. So.... what's to be done?

I'm up for anything which wouldn't take too much time to do... or if it does, I can get back into it when I can afford to .
    Trust me, I know the LH francise and this forum itself is going to collapse soon. Nevertheless, if something Bill and I can tell you is that we don't throw the towel until all efforts are put in place. When this brigade goes down, we will try to go down with one final bang. I think all the cards have yet to be played and I plan to throw the last hand.
    "So a baby seal walks into a club..." Anonymous person making a very depressing joke.

Aniki is my King
    Ok we need moar posts.

Blog Entries
    Nah, the forum and the LH franchise aren't doomed. Just sleepy. As long as Akamatsu keeps putting out new work, people will still find their way back to his old stuff. Love Hina books still move at my local bookstore, and it still provokes fierce debate at our local anime club as to which girl is best We don't need to resign ourselves to the series collapsing. Just be realistic.

Ammaranth

you can read it here on animeb by going to: http://www.animeb.com/fanfiction/138...tml#post428760

Padawan Erogamer
    Blog Entries
    It's too humid and warm for me to think straight -_-.

I'm still about.... barely. But I am still alive, so I do count on the House's rolls .

It's not more posts we need, GF.... we need more quality posting .

"Pantsu. That is all."

Aniki is my King
    Well i was talking about more than none. ;P

SO then, what should we do to revitalize the GHK?

An event? A new system to reward those who achieve promotions in orders to fuel enthusiasm?

Fuzzy reporting in, late though. gomen!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information